Your Life, Our Support
“Your expertise and support were very helpful. My parents were well cared for – and cared about. We were always treated very professionally and respectfully and appreciate the care manager’s thoroughness." – Ms. M., daughter
Our Care Managers partner with older adults, their families and other caregivers to manage the unique health and lifestyle challenges associated with aging.
Seabury Care Management assists older adults who:
• Wish to remain at home
• Need support through complex medical situations
• Need an advocate
• Want to plan for the future
• Would benefit from a mediator to work through family differences about how to plan care
Seabury Care Management assists family members and caregivers who:
• Are concerned about the health and well being of an older adult and seek professional advice
• Live out of town and need help coordinating care from a distance
• Are looking for guidance in navigating the health care system
• Would benefit from a family conference
• Coordinate services as a court-appointed guardian
We offer on-going care management services and a one-time consultation.
For more information contact us.
Sign Up for Email Alerts here